Full time/Continuing education
Building on its experience and its worldwide reputation of excellence in Character Animation, GOBELINS has designed an advanced programme 3D Character Animation.
This course is structured around:
- hands-on practical exercises with high level of pedagogical progression to offer students the opportunity to develop their skills to a professional level in directing, movement and acting
- conferences by international animation and video game experts
- production of an individual demo reel
- 3-months internship accompanied by a written training report.
A significant emphasis is given to international experiences during the course.
- An open mind and solid general and artistic knowledge.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Good level of English – Good level of French for non-French speaking candidates.
- Proficiency of 3D character animation.
- Creativity in terms of animation.
- Specialization training in 3D Character Animation.
- Hands-on practical exercises’ with high levels of pedagogical progression to offer students a professional level of 3D animation.
- 3-month internship with a training report to be written.
- Production of a demo reel to help students enter the professional world.
- Opening date of application process : 1st January 2016
- Application deadlines : 4th April 2016
- Written exam : 19 April 2016
- Interviews : 19 to 21 April 2016
Entry requirements :
- Selection by written application.
- Written entrance exams.