Summer School in 3D Character Animation - Ghana
10-21 July 2023: join the very first off-site GOBELINS Summer School in Ghana by N°1 Animation school in the world!
GOBELINS Paris, AnimaxFYB and Mounia Aram Company join forces to bring in Accra a 2-week immersive programme to boost your skills in 3D Animation Character.
With the support of the French Embassy in Ghana and the delegation of the European Union to Ghana, the objective of the programme is to expand participants’ skills, get a better understanding of what makes a successful 3D Animation while developing the best competencies by both listening to and interacting with the world’s leading masters in the Animation industry.
From July 10 to July 21, 2023
- Students or Professionals based in Ghana or Nigeria
- Minimum age: candidates must be over 18 y.o
- The programme is 100% in English, therefore applicants should have a good command of the language in order to easily follow the summer school
Pre-requisite for applicants who would like to participate
- Background / experience in Animation or Visual Arts
- Proficiency in Maya 3D animation software
In Accra, venue to be confirmed soon.
Organisers will provide computers for each Summer School participants.
Summer School classes will be held daily from 3pm to 9pm - Monday to Friday , 60 hours of training including.
- Hands-on workshops with experienced Tutors (on site)
- Lectures from internationally renowned experts about Global Market in Animation, Character animation in Game Art, storytelling … (online)
- Masterclasses with Gobelins teachers (online)
- Career talks with industry players (online)
- Pitch sessions (work presentation and feedback
All attendees will receive an official certificate from GOBELINS at the end of the Summer School in Ghana.
Should the Summer School be cancelled due to an unexpected outbreak, GOBELINS will refund the tuition fees in full.
$200 per participant
Actual cost per trainee is €2500. The tuition fees are up to 90% sponsored by the French Embassy and the delegation of European Union to Ghana.
1.Application Submission > 2. Selection process > 3. Letter of admissibility > 4. Online payment > 5. Confirmation
Fill the application form in including links showing examples of your graphic and / or animation work.
Deadline to apply: 13 May 2023
Selected applicants will be announced on the 24th of May. After notification of admissibility, you will be able to proceed to the payment using our online platform.
Seat will only be guaranteed after complete payment.
*GOBELINS will not return any submitted material.
Francis Y. BROWN
You have a question?