Awards winning students work from GOBELINS
- In 2019, "BEST FRIEND" received the "Best student film" of the Annie Awards in 2019 and "The Ostrich Politic" was selected in the "national competition" list of the Clermont-Ferrand festival
- In 2009, "OKTAPODI", another animation film produced and created by students at GOBELINS, was nominated for an Academy Award (Oscar) in the category of Best Animated Short Film in Hollywood. "Oktapodi" had already received numerous awards from some of the most prestigious animation festivals around the world:
- SIGGRAPH Asia 2008 – Jury Award
- SIGGRAPH Los Angeles 2008 – Best of Show and Audience Prize
- Hiroshima 2008 – Special International Jury Prize
- Annecy 2008 – Canal+ Family Award
- Anima Mundi – Rio de Janeiro 2008 – Best Student Film and Audience Prize
- FICCI BAF 2008 – India – Best Student Animated Short Film
- Imagina – Monaco 2008 – Best Animation Award.
- In 2019, Adeline Care, a GOBELINS' graduate was awarded the first prize of the Picto Fashion hotography Awards.
- In 2009 and 2010, a photo project by two GOBELINS students won the ADOBE Design Achievement Award in the student category at the Icograda World Design Congress held in Beijing, China.
- The Europrix multimedia Awards gave the 2010 “Best School of Multimedia Design” Award to GOBELINS, for creativity in the design of the multimedia projects it has presented since the festival was fi rst launched 7 years ago. Three projects by students from GOBELIN’s “Multimedia Design and Production” programme also came away with a prize: the "UTI" project received the Award for best mobile application as well as the “Best business potential” Prize; the "YUMMI" project was nominated in the "mobile
- HIBOO, books to explore a collection of digital books for teenagers on the iPad. European Youth Award 2012.