GOBELINS, l'école de l'image : Animation, Photography, Graphic Design, Motion Design, Web and Mobile Design, Video Game, Printed & multimedia Communication, Audio and Video.
Created more than 50 years ago, GOBELINS has become a reference among Visual Arts schools.
GOBELINS stands out in the creative industry landscape thanks an original positioning: a school that prepares for all visual creation professions, from the conception to the production of images in all their forms (still, animated, interactive, 3D), from printing 4.0 to Virtual Reality.
As a part of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Paris Ile-de-France region, GOBELINS is a public institution that welcomes more than 1105 students, among which 508 are in apprenticeship. From the French Professional Baccalauréat to the Master of Arts, six pathways train students to the skills saught by firms in Animation, Graphic Design/Motion Design, Photography, Web & Mobile Design, Printed and multimedia Communication, Video Game and Audio and Video (filming and post-production). Please bear in mind that at this stage not all of our programmes are taught in English. Please consult the PROGRAMMES and ONLINE COURSES sections of our website for more information.
More than 2000 employees, entrepreneurs, authors – also choose each year to professionalise among a wide range of renewed programmes at GOBELINS.
An original positioning
- 1 unique school that prepares to all Visual Creation professions
An equal opportunity program :
social, excellence, mobility and emergency grants;
Major partners committed to its side: NETFLIX, UNIVERSAL MUSIC, BMW, SISLEY, HAMMERSON ...
Foundations: Odon Vallet, Bleustein Blanchet, Plantu ... The GOBELINS social fund.
As part of its E-academy, GOBELINS has launched ANIMA PODI, the 1st online 3D animation school entirely free and open to all.
Connected to professionals
Dozens of workshops and projects are sponsored by companies or public institutions such as BMW, DELL, PATHE, FNAC, Guerlain, Musée du quai Branly, Musée Picasso, the French Ministry of Justice, Olympus, Paris Photo, Sisley…
GOBELINS maintains close relationships with partner companies: speed-recruiting sessions with the students, selection committees, workshops…
GOBELINS offers 3-year full-time programmes for High school degree holders in English and in French. Check our PROGRAMME section.
- 15 academic partnerships with international counterparts
- 1 Master of arts in Animation et 1 Bachelor of Arts offering a dual degree
People with disabilities
- All our programmes are accessible to students with disabilities. Specific reception, developments, material, guidance, exams... can be organised on demand after analising each student's needs. Please consult our dedicated webpage.
Our key figures
- 1.105 students (including 508 apprentices)
- 96% success rate in exams
- 88% professionnal integration (after 6 months)
- 42% retention rate
- Apprenticeship contract termination rate: 8%.
- 25% students with a scholarship
- 550 lecturers
- More than 20.000 continuing education trainees
- Satisfaction rate for continuing education trainees: 88%.
- Workshop satisfaction rate: 100%.
- Satisfaction rate for on line courses: 95%.