GOBELINS ranked №1 Animation School worldwide for the 2nd year!
The website www.animationcareerreview.com has released the list of the Top 100 International Animation Schools and GOBELINS is number one for the 2nd year.
The school is known for its various animation programs :
- a four year full-time degree for Animated Filmmaking with an option to integrate directly the 3rd year
- a one year full-time 3D Character Animation degree
- Master of Arts in Character Animation and Animated Filmmaking
GOBELINS also organizes every year an international summer school animation from the 3rd to 14th July 2017.
The article also refers to three of the GOBELINS' programs :
- The three year full-time Photography degree
- The one year full-time Motion Design degree
- The one year Video Game Specialized Master’s degree
The criteria for this list includes the following :
- Overall quality of program including technology and facilities available to students.
- Consistency and quality of student and graduate animation works.
- Geographic advantages derived from the school being located near animation employment hotspots.
- Reputation of program within the industry.
- Tuition and overall cost of attendance, while taken into consideration, are not a major influence in this ranking.
It provides a valuable basis for students wishing to discover the animation schools and to find the best training.
Published on 19 January 2017Back to news
GOBELINS wish all of you a successful year 2019!
The school is closed during this holidays from December 24 to January 4, 2019.
Guillermo del Toro and Cinepolis granted three Mexicans the ANIMEXICO scholarship to study at GOBELINS
The scholarship will help these three Mexican talents in animation, previously admitted to GOBELINS Master of Arts, in Paris, by covering their living expenses and tuition, from September 2018 to June 2020.
On the occasion of the 9th ceremony of the French Excellence Awards held at the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie in Paris on December 6th, GOBELINS, l'école de l'image, was distinguished for its academic excellence, its contribution to the French cultural heritage and to the influence of France in the field of creative industries.