Online Open Day: Programmes in Animation - 12 February 2022
We are very excited to announce a Virtual Open Day for young artists and their families around the world in order to present our school and programmes in animation.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on Saturday, 12 February 2022 in our virtual room!
Two sessions are planned, so that you may attend the one that fits your time zone and schedule.
- 10h - 10h45 : Welcome and virtual tour of the school
- 10h45 - 11h15 : Video screening: presentation of programmes in animation
- 11h15 - 12h : Q&A withe the coordinator and international advisor
- 15h - 15h45 : Welcome and virtual tour of the school
- 15h45 - 16h15 : Video screening: presentation of programmes in animation
- 16h15 - 17h : Q&A with the coordinator and international advisor
Booking is mandatory in order to receive a link 48 hours before the first session starts. Please make sure to use your personal email address.
Are you interested in Motion Design?
Discover The Motion Design Open Virtual House.
Watch our Open day official video
Published on 14 January 2022Back to news
When animation gets mobilized for child protection! Discover this project led by the Tara association in partnership with the Motion Design students of the Gobelins school.
Discover "La neige incertaine ", this week's graduation short film from the 2021 season!
Discover "Louise", this week's graduation short film from the 2021 season!
Discover "Petrichor", this week's graduation short film from the 2021 season!