People with disabilities: our personalised support
GOBELINS offers a personalised support of students with temporary or permanent disabilities. We are committed to your education and to your integration in the school’s student life.
Please let us know if:
- education facilities were established in your previous studies,
- your education should be adapted for medical reasons (chronic disease, dyslexia dysgraphia, dyspraxia, …),
- you have the status of disabled worker.
Admission to our programmes may be adapted on demand.
During your education at GOBELINS:
- We insure a personalised support within the school (education, pedagogy) and external partners (companies, institutions and associations, MDPH, Cap emploi, Agefiph, Tremplin...)
- We help you to build your professional projects
- Assessment of needs and necessary facilities
Our campuses Saint-Marcel, Gambetta and Noisy all respect accessibility norms for people with disabilities.
Our disability contact point remains will listen to your needs and will maintain strict confidentiality.
Michelle GUITTOT-MEROT, Medical/Social service /Disability contact point, email@example.com