Whether you are a company, a public institution or a studio whishing to empower your talents, you might want to have a look at GOBELINS' tailormade workshops for the actors of the cultural and creative industry.
These flexible programmes are specially designed by our experts to match your needs and help you to develop both artistic and technical skills that will enhance your talents. We adapt to your objectives, whether your project is aimed at students, professionals or a broader audience. Our classes are a balanced mix of lectures and workshops including practical exercises, mentoring, case studies, experience sharing and team work.
GOBELINS's Tailormade workshops are available all over the world in:
- Character Animation;
- 2D Animation;
- 3D Animation;
- Visual Development;
- Drawing for animators;
- Acting for animators;
- Motion Capture;
- Animation and audio-visual production;
- Training for trainers
- Lectures, workshops and hands-on exercises are available in English, Spanich, French and Chinese.
- We deliver the programme in your premises or online at times of the day and at a specific pace for your team or students.
- We bring to the classroom esteemed professionals from world-renowned studios and companies who share their knowledge and experience.
- Participants benefit from tailored training and follow-up.
We bring to you a package programme at a fixed fee which encompasses design, pedagogical engineering organisational and management costs, selection of trainers as well as trainer salaries.
We will be happy to answer any questions you might have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our last tailormade workshop:
Online masterclass on the creative process in Animation for young Andean professionals in partnership with the French Embassy in Venezuela. More information (in Spanish) here.