If you are a citizen of a member state of the European Union, you will not need to obtain a visa. If you are a citizen of a country outside the European Union, you must have a visa to study at GOBELINS. There are several different long term visas available based on the duration and purpose of your stay. As a GOBELINS student you are likely going to apply for a student visa, however you may need a different one if you are going to do the course under an apprenticeship.

For more assistance with this process you can use or alternatively contact the French Embassy in your own country.



Go to top