Students will benefit from Masterclasses and one-to-one tutoring sessions similar to the Summer School during which they will learn storytelling tools and techniques, explore the art of combining story and image, and craft a visual presentation (a “pitch”) of your story.
Join students from around the world online, and share your passion for stories, while developing your project and pitching abilities!
- Students and young professionals
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- The program is 100% in English; therefore, applicants should have a good command of the language in order to follow the course.
- A taste for narration, background in drawing, animation, cinema, TV, illustration, comic books, video games…
- A good internet connexion
The program will include:
- Lectures on Methodology, story structure & analysis, script writing, Pitch case studies, and Moodboard development;
- Workshops where you will develop your unique story and structure a visual presentation, and one-on-one coaching from animation industry professionals;
- An initial presentation of your projects at the beginning of the course to provide you with an opportunity to analyse your needs;
- Receive constructive feedback from the jury at the end of the program.
Personal access to Blackboard virtual learning platform will allow you to join the community and participate in online lectures and workshops during the course. You will also be able to view the recordings for a period of one month after the end of the program.
Individual coaching online will take place by appointment.
All attendees will receive an official certificate from GOBELINS at the end of the program.
Classes will be held every day online from 1 PM to 7:30 PM (Paris time).
Some classes or activities may begin earlier or finish later. The school reserves the right to make any last-minute changes to the programme whenever it needs to be amended or improved.
- 1800 € for the full Package: attendance to the Masterclasses and workshops with individual tutoring
- 700 € for auditor Package: attendance to the Masterclasses
All payments should be completed before the course starts.
Should the program be canceled due to an unexpected emergency, GOBELINS will refund the tuition fees in full. In the event of a cancellation by the participant:
- Before October 6th, all participation fees will be reimbursed
- After October 6th, GOBELINS will retain 50% of paid fees
- After November 1st, the school reserves the right to retain the full payment
Registration opens on 1 September!
Applicants should complete the application form (.pdf) and return it to email@example.com with a brief CV, and a short portfolio* via Filemail or WeTransfer.
- Application Submission
- Selection process
- Letter of admissibility
- Online payment
As seats in the programme are limited, the selection committee will examine the files for admission on a first come first served basis while places remain available.
After notification of admission, you will be able to proceed with the payment using our online platform and confirm your enrolment.
Seats will only be guaranteed after complete payment.
*GOBELINS will not return any submitted material.