Graphic motion designer
The discipline enables you to design and produce content for mobile devices or for any new communication medium and to organise your messages conveying the 3 components of Motion Design :
- animated picture
- moving typography
- and sound design (in videos, teasers, …).
The course is delivered in English.
- 2 years of studies completed in audiovisual art, graphic art or visual arts
- No age limit to participants
Professional certification « Graphic designer in Motion Design » accredited by French Ministry of Industry [code NSF 132g, 322t level 6 - registered in the RNCP by decree of 25/02/2016 - 17/03/2016 publication in the JO)
- Motion designer
- Graphic designer 2D/3D
- Art Director
- Creative technologist
- Designer and animator for shows
Written and oral exams counting towards the final grade/ECTS.
60 ECTS to get a diploma.
- For European national : €12.500 per year (+€300 if paid by installment)
- For non European national: €14.950 (+€300 if paid by installment)
The school offers some very selective scholarship opportunities which are not guaranteed. We encourage applicants to secure their own funding plan for their studies.
- Pre-selection based on graphic file
- Oral interview
Opening of admission process: November 10, 2023
Key essential teachings:
- introduction to animation,
- Motion Design and credits concepts,
- software learning for Motion Design (Adobe,After effects Cinema 4D, Animate…),
- feature films production,
- animation techniques (from script to post production: Storyboard, sound design…) in various situations and through different medium (web, cinema, TV, videomapping, VR)
- Analyse and comply with clients’ specifications
- Design and produce the creative intentions
- Design and produce visual contents in professional settings
- Adapt to diverse professional circumstances.
- Master graphic design softwares
- Master the tools for creating motion design videos (2D, 3D, sound design)
- Pitch a project according to the client’s instructions
- Understand the technological and cultural trends in the field
Projects based pedagogy, opportunity to work on real projects commissioned by clients (non-profit organization, museum, company…) allowing to promote the students’ talents.
Ex: Giacommetti Foundation, Orsay Museum, Publicis, FDA….